● A conference speaking unit integrating functions such as speaking and voting.
● Electret cardioid directional condenser pickup with two-color indicator ring (red/green). It is red when speaking and green when applying for speaking.
● The microphone rod can be dismounted in the absence of a meeting for easy maintenance and preservation.
● With a 3.5mm stereo headphone jack to connect headphones.
● With super strong anti-interference capability against mobile phones.
● With 1 microphone on/off button and 5 voting buttons. The chairman unit enjoys one more chairman priority button.
● The sign-in function can be accessed with one button.
● Each conference unit holds a unique ID number.
● With a 13.3" capacitive touch screen. Please refer to the paperless conference system service software for the displayed content.
● Combined with a camera, it can realize automatic camera tracking after set by the digital conference system host or PC control software.
● Used in conjunction with the control host, the unit can realize the self-test function. The items to be tested include buttons, microphone and LED indicator.
● The unit is a passive device powered by the system host or PoE switch with the input voltage of +48V.
●Through the host settings, the chairman unit will be endowed with a priority function (to mute or turn off all delegate units) and a podium mode (the chairman unit is normally on).
●The chairman unit has the authority to approve the application for speaking from the delegate unit.
●The chairman unit can be turned on freely without being restricted by the number of speaking units.
●The chairman unit has the priority function of having full control over the order of the conference.
● There is no restriction on the location of the chairman unit when connected to the system.
Output Frequency Response
Static Power Consumption
Maximum Power Consumption
9dBu, 8-32Ω, 3.5mm
Powered by the host or PoE switch with the input voltage of +48V
Network interface (CAT5 network cable)
Electret cardiod condenser
Machine Dimensions (W×D×H)