● One-channel RS-232 serial input, 8-channel RS-232 serial output
● Input data could be pointed to export through any channel from 1-8
● Baud rate of output data and check mode could be set
● Devices can be cascaded to extend a number of serial outputs. 10 devices could be extended to 80 serials.
● It will not disturb the use of the RS-232 terminal after the extension
● 8-channel I/O output terminal, TTL level output
● I/O output interface could be set as a high-level trigger, low-level trigger, positive pulse trigger, and negative trigger.
● You can see clearly the operation through the panel indicator.
● Use with a high level of central control which could save cost
● Support low voltage power, safe
● Standard 19” rack installation, 1U
1-channel RS232 input, DB9 interface: Serial parameter: 9600, 8, 1, n
1-channel RS232 cascade output, DB9 interface; Serial parameter: 9600, 8, 1, n
8-channel RS232 extended output, DB9 interface; Adjustable Baud rate and check mode. Details please refer to "Control Protocol"
ID code of the device, adjustable in practice but there cannot be one ID for two device in cascading
NET: indicator of receiving data
OUT1-8: serial output signal indicator
POW: Power indicator