● Support 6 channels XLR mono input and 2 channels stereo input.
● Each channel with 3 bands EQ adjustment, Mute switch, PFL ear phone switch.
● Support 2 groups output,and 2 AUX (including FX).
● Support 1 channels feedback and 1 monitoring output.
● Built-in phantom power 48V.
● Built-in 24 DSP digital effect processor.
● Built-in USB port for recording and music playing.
● Built-in Bluetooth.
● LED screen for status display.
● Only CM212F could be mounted in 19" rack.
Frequency Characteristics (MAIN OUT)
20Hz-20kHz+1dB, -3dB@+4dBu, 600Ω (With gain control at the minimum level)
Total Harmonic Distortion (MAIN OUT)
0.1%(THD+N)@+4dBu, 20Hz-20kHz, 600Ω (With gain control at the maximum level)
Hum & Noise
-128dBu Equivalent input noise (Channel 1-8)
-100dBu Residual output noise (ST OUT)
-88dBu(92dB S/N) ST & GROUP main attenuator at nominal level; set all channel sending switches to OFF.
-81dBu(85dB S/N) AUX & EFFECT main control at nominal level; all channel mixer controls at the minimum level.
-64dBu(68dB S/N) ST & GROUP main attenuator and a channel attenuator at nominal level. (Channel 1-8)
-70dB, among each input channel
-70dB, among input / output channel (CH INPUT)
Channel Input Equalization: ±15dB
HIGH 10kHz slope ; MID 2.5kHz slope ; LOW 100Hz slope
Maximum Amplitude of Variation
of Graphical Equalizer ±12dB
Seven bands (125, 250, 500, 1k, 2k, 4k, 8k)
Internal Digital Effect
16 types of programs, parameter control
Mono / Stereo Input Peak Indicator
In each channel: When the post EQ signal (In ST sound channel, when the post EQ signal or post microphone amplifier signal) enters the range of the cutoff level value of 3dB, the indicator will be red.
Virtual DC+48V Power (Balanced Input)
When the virtual +48V switch is turned on, the virtual power will be provided.
Package Dimensions (mm)
Product Dimensions (mm)