DSPPA's high-definition recording and broadcasting system for quality courses include an integrated high-definition recording and broadcasting host, a high-definition recording and broadcasting management system, an image recognition and tracking system, a visualized and intelligent touch control system, the video acquisition system and audio acquisition system.
It is recommended to select a classroom of 90 square meters to carry out recording and broadcasting.
● Recording host, auto-tracking, auto-guide, audio processing, amplifier integrated design;
● With interactive MCU and central control functions;
● Single board design, lower energy consumption and heat dissipation, higher system stability;
● Higher integration and easier installation and maintenance.
DSPPA has always been concerned about the development and market demand of the education industry. Recording the teaching process is the most important part of the construction of educational resources. The construction of a fully automatic recording and broadcasting system for teaching courses is an important means of educational information. Therefore, DSPPA has developed a high-definition recording and broadcasting system for quality courses.
Solution Highlight Functions
DSPPA recording and broadcasting system for quality courses can achieve the complete recording and broadcasting teaching application on campus. It adopts B/S architecture for user access so that teachers and students can watch the online live and the on-demand playback, and download the video file through a browser. Also, the administrator has no need to go to the recording and broadcasting classroom but uses the computer in the office to complete the user management, video management, directing control, and host management. DSPPA recording and broadcasting system for quality courses supports 100-channel users to join the online live/on-demand operation, which can easily meet the access needs of on-campus users. DSPPA recording and broadcasting systems for quality courses are developed using the open-source Linux operating system, with a built-in high-definition management system software, which is stable and easy to operate. It is aimed at building normal recording and broadcasting classrooms for primary and secondary schools, vocational schools, colleges and universities, or realizing the large-scale sharing and construction on a regional basis, so that students and teachers can watch the live and on-demand broadcasts, and perform after-school independent study and after-school teaching reflection, etc.
Layout for recording and broadcasting system of quality courses:
DSPPA recording and broadcasting system quality courses abandon the dependence on the traditional image recognition and analysis technology on the auxiliary analysis camera and use the panoramic shooting camera for image recognition and analysis. While streamlining the equipment and improving the stability, the image recognition and analysis accuracy has been improved from standard definition to full HD 1080P, making the overall framework of the system more stable, the construction simpler and the application wider.
DSPPA's high-definition recording and broadcasting system for quality courses use 4/5 high-definition PTZ cameras to shoot in a standard classroom and uses 1080P image recognition technology to track characters in teaching scenes, so as to realize automatic classroom recording and live broadcast under normal conditions. At the same time, the system is equipped with an online directing system for manual control of shooting and recording under quality course scenes.
DSPPA recording and broadcasting system for quality courses is also equipped with a visualized touch control system for the classroom. The high-definition recording and broadcasting equipment can be enabled only with one key before or after class, so that teachers have no need to worry about the equipment operation, and they can watch the live screen in real-time through the visualized touch screen, and adjust the teaching status at any time.
A. The fully automatic 6 high-definition cameras are used to shoot the close-up and panorama of teachers and students, and the close-up of the blackboard.
B.Record full HD 1080P videos with high definition to restore to the scene.
C. The built-in camera auto-tracking module, ultra-precise tracking technology, and smooth tracking screen switching make teacher-student interaction more effective and the classroom more active.
D. High-fidelity audio collection, with audio processing technologies such as audio noise reduction, echo cancellation, feedback suppression, and noise cancellation.
E. Equipped with the directing station device, it can record classes with one key or record and broadcast automatically, which is easy to use and improves efficiency.
F. Recorded courses are automatically uploaded to the education cloud platform to meet the needs of large-capacity live online, after-school on-demand broadcast, excellent course evaluation, and micro lecture production.
System Connection Diagram
Build a public service platform for educational resources by shooting and recording quality classrooms with a recording and broadcasting system and leveraging the centralized storage and sharing capabilities of a network platform. By recording quality teaching resources, all kinds of quality teaching resources at all levels can be gathered and integrated to enrich teaching resources, expand students’ knowledge, and enhance teachers’ capabilities. Promote the sharing of quality teaching resources within the campus, and among schools and schools in different cities to complement quality teaching resources, thereby sharing educational and teaching resources among regions, and enabling balanced development of education.
In this recording and broadcasting system solution, omnidirectional microphones are used to pick up the voices of teachers and students. The omnidirectional microphones can ensure the sound pickup of teachers’ teaching voices without damaging the classroom decoration, fully cover the speaking area of students in standard classrooms, and restore the truest and purest classroom sound for users.
● Fully Automatic Multi-camera and Multi-target Shooting: The recording and broadcasting system adopts automatic image recognition and tracking technology for shooting, and supports 6 cameras to track and shot the close-up and panorama of teachers and students. The fully automatic image recognition and tracking module is embedded in the recording and broadcasting host, eliminating the need for the additional tracking host and analysis camera, and uses the most advanced tracking algorithm, including 3D stereo high-definition image analysis technology, target feature detection method and facial feature detection method, with the tracking accuracy rate over 90%, making the structure simpler with better performance, higher stability, more accurate tracking.
● Full HD Audio and Video Collection and Recording: The recording and broadcasting system can collect 4-channel high-definition camera signals simultaneously, with the teaching video image resolution up to 1080P. Besides, the AAC high-definition audio coding technology is used to collect and encode high-definition audio signals for CD-level quality audio.
● Multiple Recording Modes: The recording and broadcasting system can select single & multi-stream files for synchronous recording according to the recording and broadcasting needs. As for the single-stream file, movie mode/picture-in-picture mode/picture-out-picture mode can be selected; as for the multi-stream file, the multi-channel signal recording is supported, and each input signal can be saved as a separate file. It can customize the category for classified recording and classified storage, and support synchronous recording of high-bit streams and low-bit streams.
● Smart Directing: The recording and broadcasting system is equipped with a directing keyboard in the observation room to meet the needs for higher quality and more accurate course recording, with such functions as one-key shooting, one-key screen switching, and recording mode selection. There are three directing modes: automatic/semi-automatic/manual.
● One-key Control: The recording and broadcasting system is equipped with a touch panel on the classroom podium to meet the needs of teachers for convenient control of the recording and broadcasting system before, during and after class, with such functions as one-key record start/stop, one-key screen switching, and one-key screen lock. There are three directing modes: automatic/semi-automatic/manual.
● Teaching Observation: The recording and broadcasting classroom is set up with a teaching observation room, and the observation room is equipped with a high-definition TV. The recording and broadcasting host records a course and transmits 1-channel high-definition audio and video to the observation room synchronously to meet the demand for teaching observation.
● Live Online: The recording and broadcasting system supports synchronous shooting and online live without additional servers or PCs to realize 100-channel public online live videos concurrently, and 2000-channel live videos concurrently if uploaded to the cloud education platform.
● After-school On-demand Broadcast: The recording and broadcasting system will automatically upload the recorded courses to the platform, and the platform will display them by category. Students can log in to the platform on the website to watch and learn after class, practice while learning, and evaluate videos.
● Excellent Course Evaluation: The recording and broadcasting system will automatically upload the recorded courses to the platform, and the platform will display them by category and regularly organize the evaluation of excellent courses, and push quality courses to the excellent course section for display.
For decades, the DSPPA brand has developed into an industry benchmark, leading the national brand to the world.
Our powerful team of professionals is always ready to present comprehensive conference solutions for you, offering professional services tailored to your specific needs.