With the continuous development of acoustic technology, line array speakers came into being. However, when the traditional line array needs to change the main beam radiation direction ( sound direction ), it must mechanically adjust the installation angle ( tilt ) of the column speaker to adjust the sound direction. At the same time, in indoor places, because part of the sound will be bounced back by the surface of the walls, ceilings and other objects, the sound emitted by ordinary line array speakers can not all be heard directly by the audience, resulting in a reduction in the energy of the sound, with the reverberation still prominent.
● Can meet the sound reinforcement needs of a variety of reports and speeches, meetings, small cultural performances and activities.
● The sound reinforcement system should be able to cover the whole lecture hall, so as to ensure that participants in every corner can hear the sound, eliminating unclear coverage.
● Make the sound cover the active area accurately and suppress the diffusion to the inactive area.
● It can cut (or lower) the renovation cost of building acoustics and reduce the energy consumption of the sound reinforcement system for double energy savings.
2. Configuration for Lecture Halls -- Solution
● Lecture hall dimensions: 30m long, 20m wide and 6m high.
UHF Wireless Microphone System
Professional Condenser Microphone
16-Channel Digital Mixing Console
16-Channel Digital Audio Processor
Line Array Sound Field Processor
Digital Power Amplifier
Digital Power Amplifier
Digital Power Amplifier
Passive Array Full Range Speaker
15" Two-Way Full Range Speaker
Dual 18” Subwoofer
Stage Monitor Speaker
Apron Stage Speaker
3. Product Advantages
Change in Traditional Installation Model
DSPPA’s new generation of acoustic directional line array speaker adopts highly advanced Dynaudio Direct Control (DDC) technology and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology, which can change the direction of the main beam of the line array speaker and direct the sound to the desired position when it is fixed and vertically mounted. Also, it can be embedded in the wall, addressing the drawbacks of the traditional line array speaker, such as unattractive installation effect and difficulty in free adjustment.
Improvement in Acoustic Environment
The system maximizes the sound transmitted directly to the audience, reduces sound intensity from walls, ceilings, and other acoustically reflective surfaces, and allows users to define areas where sound coverage is required or avoided, thus suppressing undesired sound reflections and solving the problem of complex reverberant space sound reinforcement.
4. Line Array Sound Field Processor -- D6684
5. Product Features
DSPPA’s Phased Line Array Speaker
● With built-in sidelobe suppression by phase-controlled beam conditioning algorithms.
● Adopt Dynaudio Direct Control (DDC) technology and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology.
● Can project the acoustic center of the line array speaker to up to four listening areas.
● With the directivity of vertical coverage controllable, to evenly emit sound downward in a specified direction and greatly reduce the upward emission of sound.
● Work with the sound field processor to increase speech intelligibility in reverberant environments.
● The 3D emission model synthesized by the line array speaker can be displayed and edited in the user interface.
● With built-in ultra-high sensitivity input signal detection function for flexible noise reduction on/off.
6. Functional Highlights -- Sound Field Directivity
The line array speaker features excellent directivity, and the 3D emission model synthesized by the line array speaker can be displayed and edited in the user interface; it is possible to adjust the directivity in four directions simultaneously so that the audience in the area of the direction can get an excellent listening experience.
Pull the sound beam arrows with a mouse to adjust the angle and distance, or change the parameters in the input boxes in the upper left corner of the interface, and then the line array speaker will change the sound orientation correspondingly according to the angle and distance. In the interface, you can adjust the input for bypass processing and sidelobe suppression.
-- Speaker Detection and Noise Reduction
● With a power-on self-test button. When it is turned on, it will automatically check whether each line array speaker is damaged or not every time it is turned on, and display the status on the machine panel.
● The intelligent squelch detection function enables ultra-high sensitivity input detection for accurate noise/audio recognition and automatic squelch.
-- EQ Control
The line array speaker has a 15-band input EQ adjustable, with customizable adjustments for four main beams.
With a 15-band EQ, adjustable from 20Hz to 20000Hz. Change the input equalization of the sound by adjusting the equalizer slider corresponding to Hertz.
-- Remote Control
The line array sound field processor is connected to the router through a network cable. You can log in to the processor control interface by entering the address and password on the Google Chrome browser of your computer or tablet for visual control operation of the line array speaker, which is convenient and easy to operate.
7. Application Scenarios
Based on the directional sound transmission principle of the line array speaker, it can effectively solve the problem of reverberation in the hall, and can also be applied to churches, gymnasiums, hotel lobbies, showrooms, banquet halls, and other places that are relatively empty and prone to reverberation.
For decades, the DSPPA brand has developed into an industry benchmark, leading the national brand to the world.
Our powerful team of professionals is always ready to present comprehensive conference solutions for you, offering professional services tailored to your specific needs.